A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Sunday 16 December 2018

Crimson Christmas // Christmas Party Nail Design

Crimson Christmas // Christmas Party Nail Design - Ciaté Dangerous Affair & Antique Brooch

I'm back with a new Christmas design...finally! Just one more assignment to go and then I can get on putting up some posts which got put aside. This look was completely accidental and came about whilst I swatching shades from the Ciaté advent calendar. Days 8-14 will be up in the next few days! 

Anyway, in the calendar Dangerous Affair is a day before Antique Brooch but I couldn't help but think "damn they look good together" whilst they were sat on my desk. Before I took off Dangerous Affair I decided to add a coat of Antique Brooch to my middle finger and thus this look was suddenly born in my mind. I knew instantly I had to do this mani.

Crimson Christmas // Christmas Party Nail Design - Ciaté Dangerous Affair & Antique Brooch

It turned out better than I could of hoped for. The pattern is the new MoYou Crystal 03 plate and this design is just perfect for Christmas parties, New Year or a fancy event. I can't stop staring at my nails; send help.

I'm wearing two coats of Dangerous Affair, followed by two coats of Antique Brooch and used a gold Born Pretty Stamping polish for the detail.

Crimson Christmas // Christmas Party Nail Design - Ciaté Dangerous Affair & Antique Brooch

Polishes/Tools Used:
Ciaté // Dangerous Affair (deep crimson creme)
Ciaté  // Antique Brooch (pink and gold glitter in sheer gold shimmer base)
Born Pretty Stamping Polish // #1 (gold)
MoYou London Stamping Plate // Crystal 03

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig