A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Friday 1 September 2023

SWATCHES: OPI // Orange You A Rockstar & V-I-Pink Passes

SWATCHES OPI Orange You A Rockstar & V-I-Pink Passes

Found recently in TK Maxx for £2.99 each. I already have what feels like 1000 pink/peach polishes but I just can't stop buying them.

Orange You A Rockstar // pink/peach satin crelly
Collection: Neon
Release: Summer 2019
Coats: 3
OPI Orange You A Rockstar Swatch

I love the formula on this; it's a crelly and super easy to apply but it has a satin finish so it can leave streaks if you overwork it.

I wouldn't really call this a neon due to how sheer it is. After 3 coats I can still see my nail tips slightly peaking through. I think the satin finish is a disservice to this polish though; I love it with a super plumping top coat.

V-I-Pink Passes // magenta satin crelly
Collection: Neon
Release: Summer 2019
Coats: 3
OPI V-I-Pink Passes Swatch

This one is much brighter and more in the neon realm. It also has a crelly satin formula which I think all of them in this range do. I also have Dance Party Teal Dawn which I swatched here.

Watch out when removing as this really stains the skin and edges of the nails. It took me a while to get it all off.
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig