A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Quick Designs // Christmas In September Plaid

Quick Designs // Christmas In September Plaid Nail Art Design using Barry M

Christmas in September anyone? I didn't mean for these to turn out so Christmassy but here we are. In other news, I've started seeing advent calendars and other Christmas related things in the supermarket. Eurgh.

Quick Designs // Christmas In September Plaid Nail Art Design using Barry M


This look was supposed to be "autumnal" but whatever. Also, if you think I'm hiding my thumb because I didn't do it then you are correct 🙈. So this atually started out with a base of Red Sea and then I stamped on the white stripes. The white is too overpowering though; I should've chosen a non-stamping polish. From afar it looks ok though.

Quick Designs // Christmas In September Plaid Nail Art Design using Barry M

Polishes/Tools used:
- Barry M Green Origin // Red Sea (red), Night Sky (blue), Evergreen (green)
- Barry M Liquid Chrome // Bright Lights (gold)
- Twinkled T // Glow Up (white)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig