A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Friday 7 August 2020

Icecream for Days // Pastel Icecream Nail Art on False Nails

Pastel Ice cream Nail Art on False Nails using Primark Ps, Ciate and Barry M

It's official; I think I'm becoming a addicted to painting false nails. Buying a pack off 500 off eBay was the best thing I ever did. I only need four of the nine sizes so I use the others to practice a design first. I hate having long nails but I love the extra space. Being able to pop these on and off whenever I want is an amazing feeling!

Pastel Ice cream Nail Art on False Nails using Primark Ps, Ciate and Barry M

Pastel Ice cream Nail Art on False Nails using Primark Ps, Ciate and Barry M

Also, it's warm. Super warm. The coast is usually a good 5 degrees colder than the rest of the country but we've been having a glorious 20 degrees for the past few days and I've eaten my body weight in icecream; cue these nails.

Pastel Ice cream Nail Art on False Nails using Primark Ps, Ciate and Barry M

Pastel Ice cream Nail Art on False Nails using Primark Ps, Ciate and Barry M

I started off with two coats of Cashew, then stamped on the square pattern with Mushroom. I used some acrylic paints (just red, blue, yellow and white mixed until I liked the colour) to add the extra detail to the waffle bits. Using a dotting tool, I placed down the ends of the drips first using White Heat then connected them to each other. I then just painted the rest of the nail tip white (this took two coats). I used a small paint brush to add the sprinkles and then topped it all off with a glossy top coat.



Polishes/Tools used:-
- Primark Ps Color Care // Mushroom (brown), Cashew (cream)
- Ciaté // White Heat (white)
- Primark Ps Gel Effect // Candy (pink)
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine // Berry Sorbet (blue)
- Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache // White, Primary Blue, Primary Red, Primary Yellow
- MoYou London Stamping Plate // Mix & Match 13
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Very interesting and beautiful manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing nails, love this manicure :-D They do look good :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka! I might do donuts next!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig