A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Tuesday 3 November 2020

SWATCHES: OPI // Feeling Frisco, Sweet Carmel Sunday & A Woman's Prague-ative

SWATCHES: OPI // Feeling Frisco, Sweet Carmel Sunday & A Woman's Prague-ative

In a previous OPI swatch post I mentioned wanting to get Feeling Frisco and Sweet Carmel Sunday as they were the last two I wanted out of the California Dreaming collection and shortly afterwards I managed to pick them up on eBay for £4 each. Meant to be (even if I am disappointed with them).

Feeling Frisco // Cream Bisque Creme
Collection: California Dreaming Infinite Shine
Release Date: 2017
Coats: 3

OPI Feeling Frisco Swatch

Beautiful shade, shame about the formula. This is a streaky, brush stroke filled mess and it's the infinite shine version. I don't even want to imagine what the regular one is like. I would use this as a base for a look because I'm not happy with how it looks by itself.

Sweet Carmel Sunday // Copper Shimmer
Collection: California Dreaming Infinite Shine
Release Date: 2017
Coats: 2

OPI Sweet Carmel Sunday Swatch

OPI Sweet Carmel Sunday Swatch

I was surprised by this because I was expecting a chrome finish with brush strokes but it actually has a very thin formula which allows you to build up the copper shimmer with no fear of dragging/streaking. I also wasn't expecting the subtle holo and I mean subtle. It really brings the shade alive in direct light/sun light though as otherwise it's quite dull looking.

A Woman's Prague-ative // Chunky Orange Shimmer
Collection: Euro Centrale
Release Date: 2013
Coats: 3

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative Swatch

This is a wonderful burnt orange chunky shimmer suspended in a raspberry red jelly. The first coat is a bit thin but by the third coat your nails will look like expensive wrapping paper. I absolutely love this shade; it's my favourite out of the three and is perfect for autumn and winter.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. No too keen on the first, but loving the other 2 :-D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig