A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Slime Noir // Black And Green Dripping Halloween Nail Art Design

Slime Noir // Black And Green Dripping Halloween Nail Art Design

Time for another spooky look! Like I said, I'm obsessed with Zoya Pixie Dust and dripping designs so that's where this came from. Also, no stamping! I'm trying my best to use different techniques and I simply blobbed on the green polish using the brush and then drew on the cobwebs with a fine brush and some acrylic gouache. 

Slime Noir // Black And Green Dripping Halloween Nail Art Design

I'm also in love with the black. It's a one coat wonder and dries pretty quick as well. My local TK Maxx just got this massive shipment of L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish and I pretty much bought them all as they are super pigmented. I use them as stamping polishes that's how good they are. 

Slime Noir // Black And Green Dripping Halloween Nail Art Design

I did however spill a brown one all over my grey carpet when I was swatching them...I've tried everything. YouTube has failed me. Oh well, I'm going to say it's a style statement.

 Slime Noir // Black And Green Dripping Halloween Nail Art Design

Polishes/Tools Used:
- L'Oreal Colour Riche // 674 Noir Noir (black)
- Zoya PixieDust // Cece (green)
- Holbein Acrylic Gouache // D925 Titanium White
- Windsor & Newton Cotman Brush //  0000 Round

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow this nails look fantastic! I like this! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. Yeah my TK Maxx had them in too but didn't buy any! Wouldn't worry about the nail polish on the carpet, you should see my desk haha! And it is a statement too!

    Meant to ask, you mention staining a lot in my comments, do you find that polishes stain a lot for you? It has only happened a few times but usually mention it in the post! Orly's Cherry Bomb was pretty bad :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that most polishes tend to stain if I leave them on for longer than about 6 hours lol. That said, I rarely wear a polish for that long as my peel off basecoat peels off after an hour or two. It's perfect because I just get to paint my nails again! 😂

      Delete
    2. Wow really that ain't so good! I haven't used a peel off basecoat ever! Got 2 sitting in my stash though!

      I went into TK Maxx a few days ago, could not find this black - they had plenty other L'Oreal colours but not the black. I moaned to the bf and he was like *rolleyes* to me haha!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig