A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Saturday 17 October 2020

Pastel Moon Phases // 'Halloween' Look 1

Pastel Moon Phases // 'Halloween' Look 1

Yes, this is a halloween look. I used a plate called "Halloween 1" therefore it is clearly a spooky mani. Also, I refuse to stop using pink and peach just because it's winter now. I suggest we make a new holiday called "Pastelween"...that sounds really stupid. I need to stop buying cheap alcohol from home bargains and drinking it whilst writing these blog posts.

Pastel Moon Phases // 'Halloween' Look 1

Not only is this look super cute, but it's super easy. It took me about 15 minutes (drying time not included because the Barry M matte top coat is not the fastest). 

Pastel Moon Phases // 'Halloween' Look 1

I might do some scary looks this year...maybe. I have also been  extremely good though and not bought any stamping plates since August! I have so many plates that I haven't used yet; if I can't come up with some Halloween looks with them then I have failed lol.

Polishes/Tools used:
- OPI Infinite Shine // Rice Rice Baby (lilac), Malibu Pier Pressure (hot pink), Excuse Me, Big Sur! (pink), Barking up the Wrong Sequoia (peach), No Tan Lines (orange)
- Twinkled T // Glow Up (white)
- MoYou London Stamping Plates // Halloween 01
- Barry M // Matte Top Coat
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig