A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Sunday 18 October 2020

Sparkleccino // Birthday Coffee Nails

Sparkleccino // Birthday Coffee Nails

I originally did this look on a false nail first and loved it so much I decided to make it my birthday look this year! I'm now 29 and slightly freaking out that I'm almost 30 and still struggling to adult. I'll just buy some more nail polish, that will fix all my problems.

Sparkleccino // Birthday Coffee Nails

Expect a lot of drip nail looks this month...I'm becoming ever so slightly obsessed with the dripping look. It just works so well for adding detail but not too much detail. I also love using the pixie dust polishes thanks to their unique matte texture. In the words of Elle Woods "it just adds a little something extra don't ya think?"

Sparkleccino // Birthday Coffee Nails

I wanted the ombre to look like when you've just poured foaming milk into an espresso and you get that beautiful moment where the two start to mix. Oh man, this is really making me want a caramel macchiato. All the ombre shades have coffee names as well; it just turned out perfectly.

Sparkleccino // Birthday Coffee Nails

Polishes/Tools used:
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine // Iced Latte (cream)
- Kure Bazaar // Cappuccino (coffee)
- Nails Inc Caffeine Hit // Espresso Martini (dark brown)
- Avon Mark. // Gel Shine Top Coat
- Zoya Pixiedust // Tomoko (champagne)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks great :-D

    Oh man, don't worry about 30...I turned 40 this year - that is more depressing :-O

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig