A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Quick Designs // Holo Monstera

Quick Nail Art Designs Holo Monstera Leaves

A quick look today! I bought an amazing Lina stamping plate during What's Up Black Friday sale last year (where does the time go) and I was playing around with it and came up with this quick look! I only did the index finger as I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I think I'll have to do the entire hand now.

Quick Nail Art Designs Holo Monstera Leaves

I love A-England polishes but they take so long to dry. For this effect I applied them to a silicone mat first, swirled them round together a bit then picked up the polish using a flat brush and applied it to the nail to achieve that drag marble effect. I'm no Sveta Sanders (she makes it look so easy) but I'm getting there. You need polishes that take a while to dry though for it to work well so A-England is the way to go but sitting there waiting for your nails to dry before you can stamp is painful.

Quick Nail Art Designs Holo Monstera Leaves

When the sun hits this design though the leaves come alive. This is why I love negative stamping designs because stamping polishes that look like that would cost an absolute fortune. It's still a beautiful look even without the sun though:

Quick Nail Art Designs Holo Monstera Leaves

Polishes/Tools Used:-
Base:
- A-England // Puck A Fairy (blue), Dragon (dark green), Fotheringhay Castle (olive green)

Stamping:
- What's Up Nails // Blanc My Mind (white)
- Lina // 4 Seasons - Summer 04 Stamping Plate
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig