A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Sunday 21 October 2018

No Prob-Llama // MoYou London Explorer 33 Plate

No Prob-Llama // MoYou London Explorer 33 Plate - Pink Llama Nail Design

Thank Jesus for nail stamping plates because without them I never would've been able to do this. I'm a terrible artist and cannot draw for shit. But, I can colour in the lines....mostly. 

This design is from MoYou London's new Explorer 33 plate which features some adorable Llamas, cacti, geometric shapes and marble patterns. That's right, I can finally be the basic bitch I am on the inside. This plate is perhaps one of my favourites that I've bought so far and has a plethora of uses.

No Prob-Llama // MoYou London Explorer 33 Plate - Pink Llama Nail Design

No Prob-Llama // MoYou London Explorer 33 Plate - Pink Llama Nail Design

But the design itself is based of this amazing mug I just bought from New Look, unfortunately they're no longer stocking it on their website but it's in-stores so get down to one before it disappears. I originally wanted to do the same design on the mug but I only had an hour and the new MoYou silicone mat I bought is bloody awful and I couldn't stamp multiple llamas onto it to create a decal and then colour them all in at once so I had to do it on the stamper; one at a time.

No Prob-Llama // MoYou London Explorer 33 Plate - Pink Llama Nail Design

No Prob-Llama // MoYou London Explorer 33 Plate - Llama Nail Design

I then added a nice thick coat of delicious matte top coat. I just picked up the Barry M Matte Top coat and it's so good that I just don't know if I can go back to glossy nails now...everything needs to be matte. 

I'm super happy with how this turned out and I'm a little sad it will only last a day because of my peel off base coat; but at least I get to keep it in my peelie tin!

No Prob-Llama // MoYou London Explorer 33 Plate

Polishes/Tools Used:
Essie // Blanc (white)
Avon Mark Gel Shine // I Pink I Can (light candy pink)
Born Pretty Stamping Polish // #3 (black)
Born Pretty Stamping Polish // #4 (white)
Born Pretty Stamping Polish // #1 (gold)
MoYou London Nail Lacquer  // August Plum (grape purple)
MoYou London Nail Lacquer  // Dream Holiday (bright sea blue)
MoYou London Nail Lacquer  // Night Sail (dark grey) (not pictured, used in the marble design)
Barry M // Matte Top Coat
MoYou London // Explorer 33 Plate
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig