A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Monday 6 January 2020

Ciaté Mini Mani Month 2019 // Days 22 - 24

Ciaté Mini Mani Month 2019 // Days 22 - 24

Day 22
Starcrossed // Gold & Peach Glitter

Ciaté Starcrossed Swatch - Mini Mani Month 2019

Ciaté Starcrossed Swatch - Mini Mani Month 2019

I like the shade of the glitter, peach is always a great shade that will suit anyone but I'm wondering how I would use this shade. It would build up easily by sponging it on for a full glitter mani but make sure you're wearing a peel off basecoat otherwise you'll be soaking your nails in acetone for a few minutes.

Day 23
Snatch // Bright Red Jelly

Ciaté Snatch Swatch - Mini Mani Month 2019

It's a shame I hate red shades because the formula on this is amazing. It applies beautifully with a high shine finish and only one coat is needed. You can slightly see your tips peeking through however because it's a jelly, there's no streaks so it's perfectly acceptable.

Day 24
Party Popper // Rose Gold Holo Shards in Clear Base

Ciaté Party Popper Swatch - Mini Mani Month 2019

Ciaté Party Popper Swatch - Mini Mani Month 2019

Like last year, we end with a full size glitter polish. I'm much happier with this years offering though as the stars from the last one were a nightmare to get out. This one is abundant with shards and I love the holo. I'm wearing a couple of coats on top of 'I Left my Heart in San Francisco' by Cuccio. This shade is a lot easier to manipulate when sponged on though.

// Verdict

And that's it for this years Mini Mani Month! I ended up with 9 repeats which isn't too bad but if you have a lot of polish (like I do), I won't be using them as much as others would. I hope that 2020's calendar features less repeats but seeing as how the calendar was reduced to £20 before christmas, I don't think they sold as many as they were hoping for (it still selling for £20 now on their website).

Days 1 - 7
Days 8 - 14
Days 15 - 21
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I liked all 3. :-D

    They always have reduced it before Christmas, normally early or mid December! But suckers like me buy full price for the first post on 1 Dec lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like to get them early, keep an eye on on MoneySavingExpert. That's how I've got mine for the past two years. Around October, Ciaté always give MSE a half price code. They then do it again around mid November! They also tend to do other Ciaté bundles during the year, I got a "Festival" set around June of 12 polishes for £24.

      Delete
    2. Haha I normally buy it the day it is out. Then a week later get a discount code and am like "doh".

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig