A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Friday 10 January 2020

Twinkled T // Marble Stamping Plate

Twinkled T // Marble Stamping Plate

Twinkled T // Marble Stamping Plate

Another item from my Twinkled T Black Friday haul. I ordered this with the Desert Sunset Stamping Bundle (swatches here) mainly because I got it with 30% off and it's marble; what can I say? I'm totes basic.

This is a nice plate but I'd say the designs are more watermarble than marble. For the latter I'd expect thin lines kind of like lightning. I tried to do an ombre stamp using two of the stamping polishes from the Desert Sunset bundle that I bought with it.

Twinkled T // Marble Stamping Plate

Twinkled T // Marble Stamping Plate

Not my favourite marble look. I've achieved much better using smooshing which produces more natural "random" design and blends hard edges seamlessly.  For $7 though it is a high quality plate and I'll be able to create some interesting watermarble designs with it.

Twinkled T // Marble Stamping Plate

Polishes/Tools used:
- Ciaté // White Heat (white)
- Twinkled T // Smokey (dark grey), Ghosted (light grey)
Cuccio // Matte Top Coat
Twinkled T // Marble TT01 Plate

SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig