A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Thursday 9 July 2020

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

It's new plate time! The summer is always the worst because summer plates are the best with their monstera leaves and banana leaves and palm leaves....ok I just love leaf prints. MoYou's new summer collection was a cute set of fruit themed plates but the one that caught my eye the most was plate 6; a beautiful selection of different tile prints that can be layered. It's literally one of my dream plates (the ultimate is a layering plate just for monstera).

Here are the 6 plates they had on offer:


I ended up buying 01, 04 and 06. 01 is super cute; I just love those incredibly detailed images. 04 has some great negative space designs and 06 obviously is the best because now I can do all the bathroom tile nails.

I want to start off by saying, MoYou London plates are great. Their stamping polishes on the other hand are absolute garbage. The amount of times I had to re-do the design above and then I only took photos of the thumb because the others were horrendous. I just could not get a clean stamp using their polishes. I had to revert to Born Pretty and Twinkled T polishes which are way cheaper. I have to stop buying MoYou polishes.

I also ended up doing this look the other day but the base turned out a bit too dark or my liking.

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

This is also my first post back after a while; things have been a little hectic the past two weeks! I was trying to stick to a new schedule of 3 posts a week but I've decided to permanently move back to Blackpool. I've had to move things around and I bought 2 new desks and a ring light. I can now properly film nail art videos; the only thing stopping me is me. I'm very happy to back home with friends and family and the sea :) All I have to do now is haul my 1000+ nail polish collection back up the M6 😂
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They're all great. My favourites are number 1 and 6, the ones you also picked. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like nice plates :-D

    Good luck with the moving, hope they all stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and attractive!.
    My niece wants to have her collection. Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig