A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Wednesday 31 October 2018

On Wednesdays We Wear Spooky Stuff // Halloween 2018 #3

On Wednesday's We Wear Spooky Stuff // Halloween 2018 #3 - Nails Inc, Revlon

Happy Halloween?? Ok so this isn't the spookiest nails ever done but I just wanted to wear pink man. I love pink so much and I just picked up the pale pink shade from TK Maxx the other day and I've been wanting to use it so bad. And since Halloween this year is a wednesday....


So yeah...here's some pink nails with Halloween images thrown on top...


If you really think about it though Mean Girls can be considered a horror film. A group of girls take over a high school to the point where even the teachers are scared of them and if you join them you'll lose all sense of who you used to be.........


Terrifying. Anyway, I also saw the Unicorns Dream Dust shade sat in my Nails Inc box and I haven't used it in forever and thought it would pair perfectly with Vintage Tee. I messed up the ghost stamp though when painting on the stamper so it was relegated to the little finger. I really need some better Halloween plates for next year because this one is an actual nightmare to try and use. The middle of the plate bends in slightly as well as there being a curve around the edges...I just can't get a straight scrape and it's very annoying.

On Wednesday's We Wear Spooky Stuff // Halloween 2018 #3 - Nails Inc, Revlon

On Wednesday's We Wear Spooky Stuff // Halloween 2018 #3 - Nails Inc, Revlon

But the pink saved it. I'm hoping by next year though my nail painting skills will be much better.

On Wednesday's We Wear Spooky Stuff // Halloween 2018 #3 - Nails Inc, Revlon

Polishes/Tools Used:
Nails Inc Fashion Fix // Vintage Tee (pale baby pink)
Nails Inc Unicorns  // Dream Dust (pink to gold shimmer)
Born Pretty Stamping Polish // #4 (white)
Born Pretty Stamping Polish // #3 (black)
Revlon //  Quick Dry Top Coat
Barry M // Matte Top Coat
Born Pretty // Celebration BPX-L007 plate


Happy Halloween!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig