A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Thursday 16 September 2021

Ambers Nails /// ALL The Summer Nail Art Designs

Ambers Nails /// ALL The Summer Nail Art Designs

So a while ago I did nails for my friend and this was the first time doing nail art on someone else's nails. It was a very strange experience; I'm so used to my own nails.

Well neither of us could decide on a nail art design so we went with everything 😂. The majority of the designs were done with some new Beetles gel polish but the stamping was normal polish with a gel base and top.

Ambers Nails /// ALL The Summer Nail Art Designs

I can see the appeal of working with gel; it's just so much easier to manipulate than regular polish. But you can't take away my stamping tools from me. Amber told me that the look lasted a long time without chipping so I guess I'll continue to use OPI for the top coat. That was a weird one though; it smells like cooked chicken.

Ambers Nails /// ALL The Summer Nail Art Designs

Unfortuantely I don't have a full polishes used list for this look because I lost count but I can say I used Cuccio prep + fuse for the base. Then did all the designs and applied the OPI gel top coat. I was happy that the stamping polishes didn't wrinkle when curing; it happens quite a lot and it annoys me to no end.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig