A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Thursday 5 November 2020

A Woman's Deer-ivative // Quick Nail Art Looks

 OPI Deer Winter Orange Autumn Nail Art Looks

A super quick nail art look today! This wintery/christmas feeling look came about whilst I was swatching some OPI shades and in my head I was like "this is the perfect background for the super detailed images on that Fall In Love plate I bought last year". Inspiration comes from anywhere.

OPI Deer Winter Orange Autumn Nail Art Looks

I even decided to leave the horns on as I couldn't bring myself to remove them; it just looked cute if very impractical. I was going to do more stamps on each nail but I thought it would overwhelm it.

OPI Deer Winter Autumn Nail Art Looks

As I said, this one is super easy; just 3 coats of A Woman's Prague-ative, then I picked up the deer image with Lumberjack and filled in the image with Café au Lait. I applied a layer of quick dry top coat to the chosen nail, let it go tacky and then stamped away.

Polishes/Tools Used:
- OPI // A Woman's Prague-ative (orange shimmer)
- MoYou London // Lumberjack (brown), Café au Lait (cream)
- MoYou London Stamping Plate // Fall In Love 01







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like it a lot and looks good with his horns on the finger. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig