A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Monday 3 August 2020

STAMPING PLATES: Paradise Collection // MoYou London

STAMPING PLATES: Paradise Collection // MoYou London

STAMPING PLATES: Paradise Collection // MoYou London

Another month, another amazing stamping plate collection from MoYou London. This is by far my favourite though; look at them:
STAMPING PLATES: Paradise Collection // MoYou London

BEAUTIFUL.

Tropical summer plates are without a doubt my favourite and the second I received the email I bought plates 1 - 5. Plate 6 for me is just too similar to other plates I own. It's hard to pick a favourite of them; each plate has such a unique theme. I love the super detailed images on plate 1 and I am going to create all the sunset mountain looks with plate 4. I just wished they had released them in June as we basically have 1 month of summer left now...let's face it though, that won't stop me from doing monstera nails!

I knew when I saw the sleeves though that I had to copy the design.

Paradise Collection MoYou London Green and Pink Leaves Nail Art Design

Before you say anything, yes that is my hand lol but no those are not my nails.

Paradise Collection MoYou London Green and Pink Leaves Nail Art Design

Paradise Collection MoYou London Green and Pink Leaves Nail Art Design

For the first time in my life I'm wearing false nails! I have to admit it was nice to have all the extra room for the design but these were an absolute nightmare 😂 honestly felt just like Peter from Family Guy


I bought a pack of 500 false tips off eBay for £4. They came in 9 different sizes and they weren't the best match but I did enjoy painting them. I was going to do the leaves on all the nails but since I have my full collection back I wanted to use some glitter and this is my favourite glitter shade that I own. I'm glad it was on false nails though because it stains in about 10 minutes.

There are so many more designs I want to do. Expect a lot using these plates over the next couple of months!

Polishes/Tools used:-
- Nails Inc // Old Park Lane (pink)
- Zoya Pixiedust // Chita (green glitter)
- Twinkled T // Glow Up (white)
- MoYou London Polishes // Olive Tree (light sage green), Bora Bora (light teal), Dream Holiday (blue)
- MoYou London Stamping Plate // Paradise 04
- Born Pretty // Gold Nail Decorations Wheel

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks great, but yeah the longer nails are hard. Never tried fake add ons but they look fab :-D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig