A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Saturday 13 April 2019

Raw Beauty // Look Fantastic April 2019

Raw Beauty // Look Fantastic April 2019

Raw Beauty // Look Fantastic April 2019

Raw Beauty // Look Fantastic April 2019

What's this? The Look Fantastic box up early??? Well I've got a lot of stuff on later this month so I thought I'd take a day out to get some posts scheduled. I was a bit unsure of what to do with the box initially (although it's one of my favourite designs to date; every box should be like this). Then I saw the magazine and knew I had to do a cute leaf print on paper look.

The box itself was a little lacklustre. I would've preferred a conditioner over shampoo but the lipstick shade is quite nice for once. I thought it was a bright red but it's this nice rusty/copper/rose shade. The serum, mask and moisturiser will get used straight away but the bath salts will go into my storage box for the special day that I finally can afford a place with a bathroom big enough for a bath lol.

Raw Beauty // Look Fantastic April 2019

Raw Beauty // Look Fantastic April 2019

Surprisingly I couldn't match the shade of the box as I only have 3 brown shades...for shame. Guess I need to buy more. I stuck a matte top coat on as well but I'm glad I took photos before that as it really ruined it.

How I did it:-
I started off with 2 layers of Loom Mates then stamped on the white squares. Well, they're actually rectangles that I painted over to make them blindingly white. I can't freehand for shit. I then used the silver and a line from Holy Shapes to outline the 'paper'. Then using a multi-tude of greens (and a purple) I stamped on the leaves using the Overprint and Tropical plates.

Raw Beauty // Look Fantastic April 2019

Polishes/Tools Used:-
Cuccio Colour // Loom Mates (light brown)
Avon Gel Finish// Créme Brulee (light nude)
Born Pretty Polish // #4 (white), #2 (silver), #12 (green), #379 (pastel yellow), #3 (black)
MoYou London Polish // Olive Tree (pastel olive), Orchid Chic (purple)
Born Pretty Warm Tea Series // WT01 Melody of Music Box (mustard green)
Revlon // Quick Dry Top Coat
Born Pretty Plate // Overprint L002
Nicole Diary Plate // ND-038
MoYou London Plate // Tropical 35
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig