A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Monday 1 April 2019

MATCH THAT MANI // Kitsch Blush-Mauve Hair Ties

MATCH THAT MANI: Neapolitan Ice cream // Kitsch Blush-Mauve Hair Ties

So, because I love stealing designs from life, I'm starting a new section called "match that mani" to well, match that mani to life and eventually I'm hoping to start doing videos as well (if I ever finish this degree lol). First up we have these hair ties from Kitsch because god damn if they don't look cute and who doesn't love a simple ombre mani?

The colour match isn't great...clearly a sign I need to buy more polish. I wanted to do a little more than just a simple ombre...who knows I may end up stamping on top...I can never resist.

MATCH THAT MANI: Neapolitan Ice cream // Kitsch Blush-Mauve Hair Ties

MATCH THAT MANI: Neapolitan Ice cream // Kitsch Blush-Mauve Hair Ties

I almost don't even want to use these they're so cute. I chose them in my Latest In Beauty box for March and they had a set of black/grey as well but I loved these ones the most. I was hoping they wouldn't sell out by my next order date so I could get both but they did.

I kind of like the simplicity of the look though. I normally don't wear just polish on its own on my 'main' hand. The colours remind me of Neapolitan ice cream. Oh I should put ice cream stamps on it....don't ruin it girl...

MATCH THAT MANI: Neapolitan Ice cream // Kitsch Blush-Mauve Hair Ties

Ok it didn't ruin it and it looks hella cute.

MATCH THAT MANI: Neapolitan Ice cream // Kitsch Blush-Mauve Hair Ties

Bless, this stamping plate was also the first one I ever bought. I stuck a matte top coat on as well and the colour match is much better now as well. I also didn't use a white stamping polish...oh no I used OPI Alpine Snow which, as I discovered in this post, is one of the greatest white stamping polishes ever! It's weak as hell painted on but stamping is perfect. I also love how it doesn't smudge under a matte top coat.

MATCH THAT MANI: Neapolitan Ice cream // Kitsch Blush-Mauve Hair Ties

Polishes/Tools Used:-
Ciaté // Prima Ballerina (grey/mauve)
Cuccio Colour// I Wonder Where (light grey)
MoYou London Polish // Teenage Blush (dark pink)
MoYou London Polish // One and Only (light pink)
Jessica // Tease (pale pink)
OPI // Alpine Snow (white)
Barry M // Matte Top Coat
Born Pretty Plate // BP-L076
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig