A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Sunday 17 March 2019

SPOTLIGHT SWATCH: Fashionista // Nailberry

SPOTLIGHT SWATCH: Fashionista // Nailberry

Latest In Beauty Spring 2019 Edit - Fashionista - Nailberry

When I saw that this months Latest In Beauty Special Edition box had a Nailberry shade going I bought it immediately. It retails at £28 but if you made a box in February you got a £5 off voucher for it. I believe you get £5 off if you make a box this month as well. It's well worth it as you get 15 items and several full sizes. Considering Nailberry go for £14.50 alone (and are rarely on sale), this box is absolute bargain. 

SWATCH: Fashionista // Nailberry

SWATCH: Fashionista // Nailberry

You could receive two different shades and I got Fashionista which is the most beautiful berry shade I've ever seen. I'm so in love with this colour because it goes with anything (my jumper choice was pure coincidence lol). I'm not really one for wearing shades by themselves but this I would wear all day, every day. I love my Cuccio but Nailberry is really fighting to become number one in my heart. I now have 3 Nailberry polishes and it's just not enough. You can't even get them cheaper on eBay as most sellers start at £10 for them. At this point in my life I really can't be spending £10+ on one polish so I have to make do with receiving them in boxes. 

I'm wearing two beautiful coats and no top coat (it's unbelievably shiny) and it makes feel like some uber chic sophisticated lady going for brunch...and they serve champagne at brunch. It just makes me want more Nailberry; once I finish my degree I need to get a job where I can afford to buy Nailberry #jobgoals.

SWATCH: Fashionista // Nailberry

SWATCH: Fashionista // Nailberry

Anyway, I'll go into the box in a little more detail as it was a really great special edition. I noticed in one of their emails they've two more Grazia edits coming up and they're usually amazing but quite pricey.

Latest In Beauty Spring 2019 Edit - Fashionista - Nailberry

My favourite items so far (other than Fashionista) have been the Natura Siberica hand cream (gotta love some hand cream), the Nuxe face cream and surprisingly the Soaper Duper body butter. I've hated every product I've tried from them so far so I was surprised that the body butter smells nice and feels good on the skin. The floral perfume samples from Yardley also threw me off because I detest floral perfumes but these are super sweet and layer nicely with each other.

Ones I'll be giving away include the dry shampoo; they always make my scalp itch like crazy and the Molten Brown body wash (their stuff just smells like bleach to me). I've also already had the CYO illuminating cream in a previous box and it's far to light for me but it does give a nice glow.

Overall, it was a nice selection of new items from many different categories that I highly recommend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig