A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Thursday 21 March 2019

Pink Cactus // Cacti & Geometry Stamped Nail Design


And here's the follow up to the last post where I had some scarf nails. Can you see the resemblance with the thank you card? No me neither. I mean if you squint really hard you can kind of see it but I really screwed this one up. I chose the wrong pink shades (Rosewood Forest was way to dark), I chose the wrong stamp design and the cacti and triangles are too pink when I should've used a gold polish. Oh well, I'll just have to do Pink Cactus II. 



It kind of annoys me because I spend a bit of time on the detail but the background clashes with it too much. I think I used to many stamps as well as it's bit messy and cluttered looking. I will say I miss these nails though. Please grow! Why did I feel the need to experiment with nail shape?


Polishes/Tools Used:-
Essence The Gel Polish // Rosewood Forest (dusky pink)
Nails Inc Fashion Fix // Vintage Tee (pale pastel pink)
Ciaté // Vintage Tee (metallic rose gold)
Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy // Diamond Top Coat
Born Pretty Stamping Plate // BP-L041
- MoYou London Stamping Plate // Explorer 33 & Holy Shapes 20
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig