A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Monday 18 March 2019

Rosewood Tee // Pink Scarf Design

Rosewood Tee // Pink Scarf Design

A quick post today from some nails I did several weeks ago (hence them looking a little longer). I think I've finally decided that this is the nail shape for me and I'm growing them back out a little to look like this again. I've done so much experimentation with nail shape over the past few months.

These nails were inspired by a pack of thank you cards I bought from TK Maxx years ago and ever since I've started doing nails I've been eyeing them up. This was halfway through doing the design so you'll the finished result in the post but for now, enjoy these simple scarf print nails:

Rosewood Tee // Pink Scarf Design

I'll tell you what though, I really love these Essence polishes, they are highly pigmented and great to use as stamping polishes. They're also only £1.60 each; insane quality.

Rosewood Tee // Pink Scarf Design

Polishes/Tools Used:-
Essence The Gel Polish // Rosewood Forest (dusky pink)
Nails Inc Fashion Fix // Vintage Tee (pale pastel pink)
Barry M Plumpy Hi Shine // Top Coat
Born Pretty Stamping Plate // BP-L041
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig