A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Friday 23 November 2018

Codie Meet Suki // Silver Geometric Illusions

Codie Meet Suki // Artistic, Zoya & MoYou London // Silver Chrome Geometric Illusion Nail Design

So you may recognise this from my Mani & Lola November box post. Now that I have a nail sub box I'm going to try and do at least 5 looks each month using the polishes and hopefully that will stop me from buying anymore until I finish my degree (I've already ignored myself as you'll see on Sunday's haul post...).

Codie Meet Suki // Artistic, Zoya & MoYou London // Silver Chrome Geometric Illusion Nail Design

This look came about after I stamped Heart of Chrome onto my Codie swatch stick just to see how well the Artistic polish stamped; as you can see it stamps really well. This is my new silver stamping polish, mainly because it doesn't leave glitter or shimmery bits all over your hands when cleaning up (unlike my born pretty one).

Codie Meet Suki // Artistic, Zoya & MoYou London // Silver Chrome Geometric Illusion Nail Design

I got this plate in an eBay auction where I won 6 MoYou plates for £7. They were ones that normally I wouldn't of bought because the designs didn't interest me so I was surprised at just how much I enjoyed this mani. I even did it on my other hand a couple of days later using a new brown shade and an amazing Orly orange shimmer. I would've taken photos but it was my other hand and everything just looks terrible on that hand.

Polishes/Tools Used:
Zoya // Codie (dark cool brown with green undertones)
Artistic // Heart of Chrome (silver chrome effect)
Revlon // ColorStay Diamond Top Coat
MoYou London // Suki Plate 16
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig