A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Saturday 26 January 2019

Now That's What I Call A Haul #2 // NPD Boxing Day Sale

Now That's What I Call A Haul #2 // NPD Boxing Day Sale

Lord have mercy on my bank account; for I have sinned....LOOK AT ALL THAT POLISH!

Yeah so I may have gone a little crazy in the Nail Polish Direct boxing day sale, but it was 50% off so can you blame me really? I spent £54.58 in total but received 17 polishes so that's roughly around £3.20 a shade which is amazing considering the full prices of Morgan Taylor and Zoya (the Color Club polishes were actually £1 each though...).

Now That's What I Call A Haul #2 // NPD Boxing Day Sale

I mainly wanted to increase my Morgan Taylor collection as I love the bottle design and they have some beautiful shades. I tried to make myself buy shades that I didn't have but couldn't resist throwing in some mauve's and a pastel mint. It's the glitter shades that got me though, I can't wait to do ALL the mermaid looks with those teal masterpieces. 

Now That's What I Call A Haul #2 // NPD Boxing Day Sale

I was also extremely intrigued by the Color Club shades though as they're not only a jelly formula but they glow in the dark! I haven't yet tried a true jelly polish so I'm not sure what to expect but they're super neon and contains lots of lovely glittery chunks. The non-jelly shades really surprised me though and I can't get enough of that amazing pastel yellow. I can already see the grey and yellow chevron nail art.

Now That's What I Call A Haul #2 // NPD Boxing Day Sale

Unfortunately the lovely orange Artistic shade did arrive completely dried up as it had leaked entirely into the cap (it took me so long to unscrew it). I sent some photos to Nail Polish Direct and they sent me out a new one the next day, so customer service was on point. And I'm so glad because that orange shade is stunning

I was thinking of swatching everything however, I'm not so sure now. A lot of these shades are from old collections, however, there aren't that many swatches of Morgan Taylor on the interweb....who knows. If I manage to catch up on my assignments, I may. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig