A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Sunday 23 June 2019

Stone Goals // White, Grey & Gold Marble Design

White, Grey & Gold Marble Nail Art Design using Nailberry and Ciaté

Finally, I think I have perfected the marble look and it's all thanks to smooshing! I'm definitely going to film this look soon and maybe use a brighter gold shade but it works! It's no lie, I'm totally basic and obsessed with marble and rose gold. I blame it on Pinterest. There's just something about marble nails as well; it's so elegant and expensive looking.

White, Grey & Gold Marble Nail Art Design using Nailberry and Ciaté

So smooshing is pretty easy. You just blob on white on a silicone mat, drop some of your chosen colours onto the white and then lightly drag the design a little using the tip of an orange stick or really fine dotting tool, then pick up the design using a stamper. I like to let it dry on the stamper a little bit so it doesn't smoosh more as you stamp. Make sure to use liquid latex as well for easy clean up.

White, Grey & Gold Marble Nail Art Design using Nailberry and Ciaté

I still can't believe I found this Ciaté shade in TK Maxx for £2.99. I bought two it's that pretty. They've had some really great Ciaté shades in there lately.

Stone Goals // White, Grey & Gold Marble Design

Polishes/Tools Used:-
- Nicole Diary // Born Perfect (white)
Nailberry // Stone (dark grey)
Ciaté Gelology // Goal Digger (muted copper)
Barry M Hi-Shine // Plumpy Top Coat
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig