A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Saturday 8 June 2019

Cantaleaves // Mustard Yellow Palm Leaf Design

Yellow Summer Nails with Acrylic Painted Palm Leaves

Time for a cute mani! I love this look so much. It's directly inspired by this post I saw on pinterest and I managed to track the author down to @mkmk1209 on instragram. She is an amazing nail artist so please check out her work. Here's the original:


I am no where near this level of artistry yet but I'm trying!

Yellow Summer Nails with Acrylic Painted Palm Leaves

Yellow Summer Nails with Acrylic Painted Palm Leaves

I would wear this everyday throughout summer. I just love that mustard yellow colour but boy does it stain your nails. Once it came off it looks like I have a 90-a-day smoking habit. Oh well, I guess that just means I have to paint my nails more often to cover it up...

How I did it:
I did two layers of Cantaloupe and one layer of White Heat. Then I mixed some of the green and white acrylic paint together to add detail and used a little black at the end to darken the edges. I then just topped everything off with a glossy topcoat. I also have a video this time! Please be aware though that this one was filmed after these photos were taken and in the video I decided to place the leaf at the top of the nail.


Cantaleaves // Mustard Yellow Palm Leaf Design

Polishes/Tools Used:-
Ciaté // White Heat (white)
H&M // Cantaloupe (mustard yellow)
Crafts 4 All Acrylic Paint // 105 Titanium White, 615 Emerald Green, 753 Black
- Avon Mark. // Gel Shine Top Coat
MoYou London Plate // Tropical 12

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig