A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Wednesday 21 July 2021

NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Tropical Nails

Dark Blue Tropical Hibiscus Nails NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Tropical Nails

So this was the first prompt but I forgot to post it, so here it is! Usually when I do tropical I go for a pink or peach background with green leaves so I decided to mix it up with some darker colours and bright pops! 

Dark Blue Tropical Hibiscus Nails NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Tropical Nails

Dark Blue Tropical Hibiscus Nails NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Tropical Nails

For this one I started out with a layer of Night Sky, then applied Deep Ocean, Dream Holiday and Turquoise Mint to a design on the Paradise 02 plate. Scraping the polish blends them all together and then I stamped that on top. Afterwards I used the flower designs from Paradise 05 first in white so the colours would pop more then used No Tan Lines, My Showcase Pink and Raspberry fro the flower details. The little yellow pollen stems had a white base stamp and then Maui Gold stamped on top.

Polishes/Tools Used:
Nails:
- Barry M Green Origin // Night Sky (dark blue)

Stamping:
- MoYou London // Dream Holiday (blue), Deep Ocean (deep blue), Turquoise Mint (mint)
- Maniology // Maui Gold (yellow)
- OPI Infinite Shine // No Tan Lines (orange)
- Barry M Nail Paint // 273 Raspberry
- Kure Bazaar // My Showcase Pink (fuschia)
- What's Up Nails // Blanc My Mind (white)
- MoYou London Stamping Plates // Paradise 02, Paradise 05



SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig