A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Monday 26 July 2021

NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Nautical Nails

Blue Teal Mermaid Nails NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Nautical Nails

Mermaids are considered to fall under the "nautical" category right?? Well they do now because I love this look I did. 

Blue Teal Mermaid Nails NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Nautical Nails

Blue Teal Mermaid Nails NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Nautical Nails

It came about whilst I swatching some China Glaze shades and I couldn't help but stick a load of glittery toppers on Too Yacht to Handle. Negative stamps are also the best because I can only imagine a stamping polish like that would cost a fortune.

Blue Teal Mermaid Nails NailNerdChallenge July 2021 // Nautical Nails

For these nails I started out with 2 coats of Too Yacht To Handle followed by a layer of Diamond Glitter, then Will-'O-The-Wisp and dry brushed on alternate strokes of Crystal Blue and Pink Luxe. I then used born pretty stamping plate on my middle finger and Moyou on the rest. 

Polishes/Tools Used:
Nails:
- China Glaze // Too Yacht To Handle (teal)
- Barry M Nail Paint // Diamond Glitter (scattered holo)
- H&M // Will-'O-The-Wisp (green duochrome shimmer topper)
- Barry M Molten Metal // Crystal Blue, Pink Luxe

Stamping:
- What's Up Nails // Blanc My Mind (white)
- Born Pretty Stamping Plate // BP-109 (middle finger)
- MoYou London Stamping Plate // Sailor 04 (rest of fingers)

SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig