A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Monday 8 July 2019

NAIL FAILS #3 // 2Smooshed4U

NAIL FAILS #3 // 2Smooshed4U

My god man, June was not a good month for nail art. I see the art I want to do in my head and then what comes out on my nails just isn't it. For example, the above look was supposed to be sort of a lieve91 style look (her nail art is just #goals for me) and it just looks awful. I loved the dark green leaf nails and I painted over the other nails for this post earlier in June. I also hand painted those leaves and well I'm no van gogh. I have bought some new brushes specifically for nail art though at £7 a brush so hopefully my skills will start to improve.

NAIL FAILS #3 // 2Smooshed4U

This look I did trying to practice drag marble and applying custom decals. I really don't know what they do to get the lines so neat when cutting off the excess. This photo is deceiving because it looked awful irl. There were also spots where it wouldn't lie flat and on the pinkie the polish separated and urgh. 

NAIL FAILS #3 // 2Smooshed4U

OK, so there is nothing inherently wrong with this look but it just doesn't feel worthy of it's own post or an insta slot. I do love that A-England polish though. It's Maxim from the recent 'Return to Manderley' collection. 

And that's it for this month, there were a few others but I didn't even take photos of them. The acetone was just whipped out straight away instead. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig