A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Wednesday 10 July 2019

STAMPING PLATES: Nicole Diary 090 Plate


Oh this is such a pretty plate; perfect for space and ethereal looking designs. I especially loved the looks they created themselves with the space pattern in the background and the white images stamped on top:

Clearly that was photoshopped but I'm wondering how I could recreate it. I think an ombre background with some reverse stamping going on. Or even creating some custom decals to stick on. Instead I was itching to use the watercolour polishes in some sort of design. I especially love the moonflower design on the top right followed closely by the geometric mountains and trees on the bottom right.



For this look I used just the standard black Born Pretty stamping polish and for the most part all the designs lifted well which is a first for a Nicole Diary plate. They're cheap for a reason but damn those designs are cute. It's currently on offer at £1.20 and well worth it. I've just bought most of the most new Nicole Diary stuff as it's hella cute. They've just released these new large rectangular ones with marble and palm trees on them and another with dragons, mountains and desert scenes. I seriously have a problem with stamping plates; I just can't stop buying them.

I will say I need to start applying polish closer to the base of the nail. I also have a little to much fun doing clean up and most of the time it looks like the design has grown out.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig