A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Sunday 5 April 2020

Pombre // Peach Ombre Nail Art Design

Pombre // Peach Ombre Nail Art Design

A quick one today and yes, I have gone Peach mad. But I thought I'd give some of my other beautiful peach shades a chance to shine instead of just constantly using the Nails Inc Kiss My Peach duo.

I'm also back home in the north! Praise be to the north. I am very fortunate to have a job that allows me to work from home and whereas I'd rather be in the office, it's nice to be at home for the next few months. It also means I get my old photography set-up back! Oh sweet lighting how I've missed you.

Anyway, the past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic so I thought I'd ease myself back into nail art with a simple ombre mani. And I love it. Who said beautiful mani's had to be complicated?

Pombre // Peach Ombre Nail Art Design

The OPI shade is also from the new Mexico collection; it's easily my favourite out of the lot. I also bought one of the mini sets and I'm wondering if I should swatch it or not...some of the shades are a lot darker than what I though they would be.

The world needs more Peach shades...I need more Peach shades. I don't think quarantine will be good for my bank account.
Pombre // Peach Ombre Nail Art Design

Polishes/Tools used:-
- H&M // Milky Tea (nude peach)
- Morgan Taylor // Up in the Air-Heart (pink peach)
- OPI // Coral-ing Your Spirit Animal (peach)
- Zoya // Sawyer (orange peach)
- China Glaze // Flip Flop Fantasy V2 (neon peach)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yup peach daft lol! Not so much a fan. I like the China Glaze though :-D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig