A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Friday 31 May 2019

SWATCHES: Primark Cosmic Chrome & Liquid Metal // Luna & Penny

SWATCHES: Primark Cosmic Chrome & Liquid Metal // Luna & Penny

I've been avoiding Primark polishes because a) they're all below £2 and b) it will do serious damage to my bank account. They have some beautiful shades but I know I'll just go insane and buy the entire shelf. Today is a good though because I managed to restrain myself and only buy these two new shades. But after seeing how these have performed I may just have to let my wallet take a hit because 


Luna // Rose Gold Glitter/Foil

Primark Cosmic Chrome Luna Swatch Nail Polish

Primark Cosmic Chrome Luna Swatch Nail Polish

Primark Cosmic Chrome Luna Swatch Nail Polish

Holy hell. This...THIS is the formula I want the H&M glitter/foil polishes to be. This is how you do a glitter foil. I am wearing just 1 coat! This stuff is insane! Plus it stamps, what even is this stuff and how is it only £1.50? They have this in gold, silver, blue and green but I'm a rose gold ho so this is my favourite. My only gripe is that it takes a while to dry and is hard to clean up but it's worth it. 

Penny // Orange Metallic/Foil

Primark Liquid Metal Penny Swatch Nail Polish

Primark Liquid Metal Penny Swatch Nail Polish

I have a couple of shades similar to this one in Artistic Revolution's "You're not glistening to me" and Orly "Valley of Fire". However, this one is set in a raspberry base and has a slight gold shift. In the bottle in kind of looks like it's on fire when the light hits it. If you got some fire vinyls, this would be perfect thanks to the gold shift. It doesn't stamp as well as Luna and also dries with some brush strokes if applied haphazardly but for the price I can't complain much.

// Verdict

Very impressed. And all Primark items are now cruelty free as well. I'm not wearing any top coat in these photos either; they're incredibly glossy and put some expensive brands to shame. Couldn't recommend them more.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your blog is very good, I love it, I am always looking for new designs by the products at
    Discount Beauty Supply
    Gel Remover

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig