A Nail Art/Nail polish blog by a really nerdy software Engineer

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Suck It (in the nicest way possible) // Anti-Valentines Love Hearts Nail Art Design

Suck It (in the nicest way possible) // Anti-Valentines Love Hearts Nail Art Design

Another year, another valentines alone. I don't mind being on my own...in fact sometimes I prefer it because commitment scares the bejeezus out of me but valentines day still manages to make me wishe that all the happy loved up people could be miserable. Cue this great plate from MoYou London's latest valentines collection full of sassy quips about how much love sucks.

Suck It (in the nicest way possible) // Anti-Valentines Love Hearts Nail Art Design

I'll tell you now, I almost gave up on this look because of how freaking long it took. I watched both Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and The Mask whilst doing these nails....yes I am super excited to finally see Jim Carrey in a new film this Friday...yes I am going to see Sonic The Hedgehog on valentines day. My other single friends are also extremely happy about this and we are going to one of the new Odeon Luxe cinemas to drink wine, watch Sonic and hate on loved up people; it will be glorious.

I will say I'm a little annoyed at how poorly the design picked up and I know it's nothing to do with that Twinkled T polish; text on MoYou plates never pick up fully for me no matter what technique I use.

Suck It (in the nicest way possible) // Anti-Valentines Love Hearts Nail Art Design

Polishes/Tools used:
- H&M // Ice Cold Milk (sheer white), Happily Ever After (bright pink), Cantaloupe (orange), Wild Lilac (lilac)
- Essence Shine Last & Go // Forget the Rules (lime green)
- Zoya // Lillian (baby blue)
- Ciaté // Loop the Loop (pastel yellow)
- Deco Miami // Cake (pastel pink)
- Twinkled T // Glow Up (white)
- MoYou London Stamping Plate // Love Is...05
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks good and I like the ideal lol!

    Yeah wouldn't mind seeing the new Sonic film. Most of Jim Carrey's stuff is very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig